|DAY||DATE||GOLD TICKET||PRICE ZONE 1||PRICE ZONE 2||CHILDREN|
|FRIDAY / NIGHT||30/10/15||200€||35€||30€||10€|
|SATURDAY / NIGHT||31/10/15||250€||40€||35€||15€|
|All the tournament||210€||160€||65€|
|Friday all day ticket||60€||50€||15€|
|Saturday all day ticket||70€||60€||20€|
- Ticket office will open on October 22nd 2015.
- Entrance is free for children between 0 a 5 years old.
- A children ticket is for children between the ages of 6 and 10. When they are 11, they are already considered adults.
- A ticket allows you to watch all the matches that are played that day during that specific session.
- The Central Court is a numbered court.
- Your ticket allows you to watch all the matches being played at the Central Court and Court 1 only during the session you have purchased.
- You will only have Access to Central court, Court 1, and practice courts during the session indicated in your ticket. ( For example, if you have a FRIDAY NIGHT SESSION ticket, you will only be able to watch the matches/practices that are being held in Central Court, Court 1, and practice courts during that specific session. You will not be able to attend other matches/practices from other sessions with your ticket).
- Sales channel will apply handling costs to this prices. For every individual ticket, and Day+Night tickets, the handling fee is between 1,25€ and 4€. For tournament passes, the handling fee is 9€.
- No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose).
- Friday Night Session: 1 singles and 1 doubles (20h singles; doubles followed by).
- Saturday day session: 1 singles, 1 doubles (order of matches TBC).
- Saturday night session: 1 singles, 1 doubles (order of matches TBC).